Color: White, orange
- Natural Lactoferrin-Based Bone And Joint Supplement For Dogs Is Effective For Dogs Of All Ages, Sizes And Breeds
- Patented Neo-Portin Complex Helps Strengthen Bones And Rebuild Joints
- Only Supplement To Promote Bone Remodeling And Bone Turnover In Dogs
- Recommended By Orthopedic Veterinarians
- Manufactured In The Usa To The Highest Quality Standards
Package Dimensions: 71x132x227
Details: Boneo Canine Maintenance Formula is an innovative and natural supplement for strong bones and healthy joints in dogs. Unlike glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM products that target only the joints, this unique lactoferrin-based formula also adds bone support. Boneo Canine is the first natural supplement that addresses the ENTIRE skeletal system- both the joints AND the bones.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Boneo Canine contains patented Neo-Portin Complex, a blend based on ribonuclease-enriched lactoferrin (R-ELF). R-ELF is a natural, lactose-free, milk protein that has been shown promote bone remodeling and turnover, stimulate cartilage production, maintain joint function, and help manage inflammation. The formula is fortified with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants for complete support.
1. Promotes bone remodeling and bone turnover
2. Maintains healthy joint function and comfort
3. Helps protect against damaging free radicals
4. Helps ease occasional discomfort associated with daily activity
WILL THIS PRODUCT HELP MY DOG?
Boneo Canine is recommended for dogs of all ages, sizes, and breeds and is safe for long-term use. This powerful formula is glucosamine-free and can be an effective alternative for dogs with sensitivities. It is especially beneficial for growing puppies (particularly large breeds), small dogs with fragile bones, active dogs that experience aches and pains, and senior dogs that need extra bone and joint support. It is also a great option after an orthopedic procedure or broken-bone/fracture, as these are typically bone-specific needs that a regular joint supplement cannot address (in such instances, seek advice of a veterinarian).
Daily dosage: Small dogs (up to 10 lbs) 1 tablet, Medium dogs (11-50 lbs) 1.5-2 tablets, Large dogs (over 50 lbs) 3 tablets